What to know about CPG sustainability
Over the past 10 years, we have seen positive consumer sentiment toward sustainability and anticipated that purchasing preferences would drive the industry toward a green revolution.
But a combination of challenges has slowed progress and led to a situation where consumers and companies have not driven the change anticipated.
Now, three emerging drivers are creating an outlook of rapid change across the next 5-10 years that will force companies to transform and commit to real sustainable business models.
In this report, you’ll learn:
- How ballooning costs due to extreme weather events are upending existing business models.
- How escalating governance and regulation are driving sustainable change.
- The ways consumer sentiment around sustainability is becoming a new foundational baseline in their decision-making.
- What the future of sustainability looks like for brands, retailers, consumers, and governments.
- Actions companies must take NOW to meet future targets and pledges made by governments.