The Hispanic beauty consumer
Hispanics are an undeniable force in the US economy, they will be the fastest growing demographic group over the next 40 years, and currently represent over $2.7 trillion in buying power. When it comes to beauty, Hispanics are passionate consumers, with strong emotional attachments to the category, and willing to spend on products that make them look and feel their best.
For this analysis we used NielsenIQ’s Omnishopper panel database and survey data to dive into the Hispanic shopper trends.
Table of contents
The U.S. Hispanic population
- Demographic data for U.S. Hispanics
- Buying power of U.S. Hispanic shoppers
Hispanics and Beauty: A deep dive
- Hispanic consumer spend on beauty
- Over indexing categories among Hispanic consumers
- Top beauty brands in Latin American countries
Where do Hispanic consumers purchase beauty and personal care?
- In-store vs. online preference for Hispanic consumers
- Key channels and retailers for Hispanic consumers
What motivates Hispanic beauty and personal care purchases?
- Frequency of use for beauty and personal care products
- Favorite brands purchased by Hispanic shoppers
- Key product attributes for Hispanic shoppers
- Preference on method for finding new beauty products for Hispanic shoppers
Hispanic social media influencers
- A highlight of key Hispanic influencers on social media
In this report, we will dive deep into the Hispanic consumer, exploring where they shop, what they buy, and how you can position your brand or retailer to find success among this increasingly important consumer group.